"We used Paul’s moving today to move in Chilliwack. They are the BEST. The team of four was efficient, disciplined, and very quick. No fuss, no muss! Would use them again. We were very satisfied!!"
November 2, 2018Christopher Eeg
"Very pleased with the crew that did our corporate move. They were very fast, professional and careful. They wrapped up literally everything and organized the items in the truck for 2 different drops. Used rubberized floor protection to ensure cleanliness and exceeded expectations. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Well done."
August 9, 2018Cathie Sessions
"Wonderful moving company. Tom and Dustin were professional, friendly and hard working. They were extremely effiecient and I will certainly use this company when I have the need for a moving company. Well done gentlemen. Thank you."
August 1, 2018Marion Phillips
"Best Moving Company - This is the second time I've used Paul's Moving & I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again. Everything is moved with the utmost care. The whole is so jovial, polite & respectful. This crew is a powerhouse of energy at both ends of the move. I hope never to have to move again, but Paul's Moving would be the first people I would call. A Huge Thank you to the whole crew for the second time."
July 10, 2018Bernie & Caroll Kushnir
"FANTASTIC PROFFESIONALISM !! -- Paul
We wanted to pass on our sincere thanks and appreciation to your team of DUSTIN & KENNY for making our move so easy.
This was the first time in my 61 years I have ever hired movers. I have always done it myself, but recent medical conditions made it impossible this time around.
• Dustin and Kenny called in advance to advise when they would be arriving at our leaving address, which helped because we had spent that last night at a local hotel.
• They arrived right on time.
• They were both very polite and professional in appearance and manner.
• They never hesitated to answer any questions we had either.
• They handled our meager possessions with care and attention…and there was absolutely NO breakage or damage when the move was completed.
• They worked non-stop until completely done.
• We offered them cold pop or water…but they even had that covered by bringing their own.
When all was done we presented Dustin & Kenny with a small tip, we wish it could have been more but on my restricted income we did the best we could do….
Paul, please pass onto the boys just how much we appreciated how well they treated us ‘old taters’